Thursday, September 04, 2008

Give as You Can

Welcome, beautiful traveler. I am very tired this week, yet I greet you with what gifts I am able to muster the energy to give.


To be precise, I’ve been updating my profile with books and music and movies that I love. 


I’ve previously left these things off because I thought an air of mystery befit the anonymous founder of an agnostic religion, and because I like the notion of people filling in their idea of me in whatever way most pleases them. But I’ve hit upon no real wisdom to share in the last few days, and I’d like to share something.


So have a look at my profile if you care to, and if any of my recommendations leads you to something you like, then I feel grateful for the opportunity to brighten your world.


Thank you, goddess of love, for art of all kinds and for the wonderful spirits who create it.


Lovingly yours,


A devotee

No comments: